More clearing up. I cut up lots of the everlasting pea on the back fence and added it to the compost heap. I also pulled up tomatoes, which were split between the compost and rubbish as there were some signs of blight. I’ve probably filled my compost with plenty of tomato seed for future volunteers.

I picked the last cucumber and took down the wigwam. I also cut the last gourds of all sizes. With Bed 1 empty but for a few weeds, I raked up all the straw and added it to the compost too. I’ve left an amount of the small bits to add to the organic material in the bed.

The mustard is coming up well where it’s been sown. I need to get the weeds out of Bed 1 and get that sown too.