I went down to the plot to check on everything after a day and night of very heavy rain. Happily, everything was still standing and there was no damage. I had gathered about 5 litres in my buckets in total, so there must have been a good bit extra in the butts.
The first gourd flower was almost open.
Something had munched on one of the bitter melon leaves, so I propped them all up a bit more on the netting.
I’ve discovered why the tomato in the corner is looking a little upset – there are some aphids that need spraying.
Some corn poppies are out on the ledge. Hopefully there will be lots more poppies coming over the next weeks.