7/8/22

I did lots of tidying up today, something I’ve been wanting to do for quite a while. I did lots of cutting down and deadheading. The everlasting peas all got a lot of attention except for the ledge ones, which will have to wait for another day. It’s another attempt to see if I can make them flower again.

Trellis bed gets a bit of a mess at this time of year and I want to make it more manageable somehow. The toadflax is ok for a while, but then just turns to seeds. The bramble takes over a bit and the everlasting peas have never really take off Рand the geums are small and lost in there.  Some things may need to be dug up and replaced with something more shade-loving and evergreen.