Seeing as we had heavy rain after I fed things last weekend, I fed everything again today. Everything has had tomato food, except for the chard and broccoli, which I just left.

The food is clearly working. The uchiki kuri are huge (I didn’t think they’d get big like this!). There is no at least one female flower on all four pumpkin plants – and the current pumpkin is getting bigger.

The runner beans and borlotto beans are going now and I was able to pick the first ones. The tomato plants are insanely thick and leafy but they do have fruits. Hopefully continued feeding will rebalance them.

The chard that I had cut right down has started to grow leaves again. So it’s not a quick process, but it is possible to restart if it bolts.