24/5/20

In the morning I finished off the delphinium bed, covering it with compost and sowing purple candytuft seeds and a sprinkling of poppy seeds.

I planted some calendula in the left boundary and in a little hole behind the pear tree. One nicotiana has gone into the back bed and two are now in the middle bed.

I planted the salvias at the end of the back bed. Attempting to not just end up with regulated symmetry is going to be a bit of a trick with this bed. I’ve got some ¬†centrepieces and now the rest needs to be a little more random.

Finally, the new robin came down to find some food while I was only a bed away.

I dug the tomato bed again and marked out where the tomatoes will go. The second bed got a double dig.