In the morning I did some potting on and propping up with wires. The cosmos and cerinthes I moved had reasonable roots, so I’m hopeful they will continue to do well. There are signs in the soil that the beans are about to break through.
At the plot, I put the final pale pink everlasting pea in the middle of the ledge. We might just cover the crappy shed beyond one day. The ledge is filling in nicely and I think there shouldn’t be too many holes this year.
I’ve now finally planted all the gladioli bulbs around the boundaries. I couldn’t for the life of me tell you where they are now, so there should be some nice surprises coming up!
I’ve uncovered the back bed and given it its first dig. The robin arrived in the apple tree soon after to eye up all the ants I’d disturbed.