Just lots and lots of weeding today. I managed to get more grass and rubbish out from behind the trellis. In some places there’s quite a big gap there and perhaps a layer of gravel or something might be helpful to keep it clearer. The bramble has also been taken back a bit on both sides, so maybe my plants will do better next year.

I did from halfway along the trellis to just beyond the triangle, so if I’ve made a hole big enough in there, a nicotiana can move. Otherwise it’ll be lots of trowelfuls of snapdragons and cornflower filling the new holes.

The chard is still holding on, though a couple have bolted a bit. Otherwise there are just some small beetroot and a bunch of slightly oddly shaped carrots to go.