Finally some time to get away and do one of the pressing jobs: getting the French beans in. I put the 4 plants in, sowed another few stations with 2 seeds at each and then left the rest of the row for a 3rd lot later on. I mulched everything with compost as usual.

I did the first lot of deadheading and included the aquilegia this time. Let’s see if they come back with new flowers now. On my way around I spotted the unknown plants again. They’re near Mr B’s gate and in the triangle. I wonder what they are…

I watered everything as a few things had looked a little bit sad when I arrived. I could do with some of the rain I’m going to get in Austria next week falling on the plot here instead.