Oh, it’s somewhat squidgy down at the allotment at the moment, but it turned out to be just about the right conditions to get the beanpoles out of the ground. Or rather to go to the plot next door and ask Mr B to do it for me. Once they were unattached from one another they didn’t need to much heave-ho for Mr B to extricate them from the mud.

I did some more bits of weeding with Mum and as you’ll see in the photo, any good bits of grass in the wrong place are being transplanted to right places, such as along the edge of the front flower bed. We also measured out the other boundary flower beds to start to get just an idea of of structure in the plot. (Eek!)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *